Saoirse is very bossy. Usually it is with Taylor and Liam, most often demanding that they play with her or leave her alone or that they clean their rooms.
Yesterday, I had reminded Liam that he needed a shower and as he was getting ready to go he realized that Saoirse had discovered his Game Boy (a no no for him in my books after the incident.) He wasn't very pleased and he desperately wanted it back and she just was not having it. She was hiding around my legs and yelling at him "Go away Liam! Go have your bath! GO NOW LIAM!!!"
As yesterday was the last day of the summer holidays, no one was outside after the dinner hour. Until the children of the crazy lady next door decided to go outside at about 20 after 8. This includes Saoirse's "best friend" Alex. She could hearing him laughing so went to the door and yelled out "Alex! Go inside! It's bedtime!"
Needless to say, he didn't listen to her. It did, though, provide William with much amusement.
04 September, 2007
Little Miss Bossy Boots
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
I think Saoirse is just to cute! McKenzie used be much cuter when she was 2 and bossy but not as cute at 8.
I'm online again by the way and have a new post with pics up.
What a ticket!
That's a saying for how cute...just in case you're wondering!
Saoirse is a card! lol
This cute bossiness conjures up a lovely mental picture!
Gorgeous and very funny. How old is Liam? My fourteen year old boy needs to be reminded to have showers too...
Okay... That. Is. Cute. !!!
LOL too cute. I could see my Jordan doing that.
Very cute, can she talk to MY neighborhood kids?!
Ha! Good for her! And I love that she tells them to clean their room! Obviously SOMEONE'S been listening to you say it hundreds of times!!!! :)
Hehe..what does her pre-school teacher think of her? I'm assuming she goes to school since you work. She sounds like a firecracker!
Beccy- I had an idea of what you meant!
Sally- Liam is 11. I was hoping reminders would stop being necessary soon.
Chas- She doesn't start playschool until after she turns 3, in November, and then it's only 4 hours a week. Now that school is back in, I am only working weekends.
Too cute!
BTW - I am trying to add you as a friend on facebook, but I don't know what the **** I am doing so I'm not sure if the request went through.
That girl is too funny! I imagine that is what Alyssa will be like when she's her age.
See, this is why you have kids. They keep you on your toes & keep you in line. Mine had a mild hissyfit when I didn't buckle his car seat with all five points...and in my defense we drove all of the 150 yards from Chick-Fil-A to Target...sorry, that's a sore point for you... We went to this STORE & he gave me a "spanking" (swatted my hand) for not keeping him safe. Damn you Dora the Explorer.
Congrats for making it through the summer. The kids are back in school! : )
she provides me with amusement as well! :)
Ok Saoirse rocks LOL Too funny! My oldest daughter was like that when she was little. I remember one time hearing her outside and when I went to look at what she was doing I see her hanging over the fence and yelling at the neighbour lady. "Hey lady! Hey lady! Come talk to me. Hey big lady come talk to me now." I wanted to die.
LOL....I love her going to the door and yelling at the neighbors to go to bed!
I just added you as a friend on facebook.
Yes, she was a big lady and the sweetest nicest lady in the world. I'm sure she was thrilled her size was pointed out to the entire neighbourhood by my then 3 year old.
I love spunky kids! Everyone needs to be told what to do sometimes and it might as well be a cute kid doing the telling.
When her and Punkin' get married I wonder who will be the boss?
Post a Comment