Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

02 June, 2007

Things that piss me off number 20098

1. It pisses me off that I am hearing someone is going to grieve my getting the .4 position. Damn unions. Obviously, there's a reason you didn't get the job. You probably call in sick all the time. You are a probably a lazy arse. You already have beneifts. Piss off and let me have mine.

2. When Taylor came home from a sleepover this afternoon, I told her that I would like her to a) make her bed, b) put all her laundry away c) pick up and put away all the books that were in between her bed and bookcase. Granted, there were a lot of books, the piles were the length and width of the bed. When I came home 3 hours later her bed was made. And all the clothes that I had laid on the bed for her to put away? On the floor. Tomorrow I'm posting pictures of the disgrace that is her room.

3. It pisses me off that it is killing me to swallow. Eating dinner tonight was torture, but I forced myself to eat it because it cost me $10.95 and I'm cheap. You would think that I would enjoy this because it might help in a little weight loss.

4. It pisses me off that I just can't get myself to make my project for Fun Monday. And it's pretty much ready to go, just some glueing, punching and stamping. It's the project I didn't get to do at my stamp club the Tuesday of Taylor's confirmation. Will have to be tomorrow.

And that's all that has pissed me off today. William just got home from the Police concert so I shall go have a chat with him. But nothing else, due to my swollen throat.

6 comments:

my4kids said...

number 1 is just wrong, I hate people who do that! Especially if they are already benefited...
I understand your frustration with Taylor. I had a huge thing with the kids this morning about getting things picked up because the house is just a mess right now and they don't seem to think they need to help out.
So sorry about your throat still hurting....have you had it checked? Is it strep? I got that 3 times last year.....bad strep...bad
I totally forgot about the fun monday post for this week and we had two weeks to do it...I will hav to pick something I have made already to post since right now I just don't have the time to make anything new.

ChrisB said...

emma sore throats are the worst and when you are under par it's so difficult to deal with things like messy rooms; I wish I'd kept pictures of Sam and Beccy's rooms when they were kids I bet they beat Taylor for mess!! Gosh you are doing a special project for fun monday now i'm worried. I have just looked around the house for things I have made over the years and its not really craft but it will have to do. Take care and I hope you feel better soon.

M said...

#1 is a load of crap. people are morons.

#2 is why I think women go insane. freaking childfolk.

#3 OMFG I KNOW this horror. I'm so sorry.

#4, well, hopefully you get into the vibe.

Feel better soon. xo

Betsy Mae said...

1. brutal. does this mean you might not actually have the job? i don't get it.
2. i will be experiencing this exact same situation with my two girls very soon (when they are a little older) because it's fate and what comes around goes around....i was the same way.
3. hope you feel better soon.
4. oh well, if you're not into it you're not into it!

Anonymous said...

Well doesn't that suck! Just tell us where they live and we can slash their tires or something for you :o) Hope you're feeling better soon. Do you think you got sick from going back to work? I swear that's why I HATE going near a hospital/medi center or anything like that. A person seems to catch everything there. And of course if you work at one of these facilities. I bet your immune system is so much better than mine though. I am now officially babbling. Must be this freakin heat! Here's hoping you get better soon!

frannie said...

feel better, sweetie!