I was going to steal this meme of off of Suburban Mum, but luckily enough Hannah tagged me for it. There's a little part of me that always has a lot of guilt in regards to stealing things, even memes, which I'm pretty sure are pretty much free for the taking. I mean, really would someone get mad about someone doing a meme they weren't tagged for? Perhaps if you didn't acknowledge where it came from. Maybe then it's okay to be pissed off. Anyway, I'm babbling. I should have just said "Thanks for tagging me Hannah!"
All the math in these rules confuses girls like me who came home with a report card mark of 23% in Math 20 inspiring my mother to yell mucho grando. And for my father to say "All those pimples on that boy's face...I bet he's a drug dealer!" Okay, so it wasn't my math mark that made him say that about my boyfriend, that was pretty much a daily statement. So he would have said it anyway that day. Again with the babbling. Here's the rules:
The rules are simple. There are 9 questions (3², each of which has 3 answers, to give a total of 27, or 3³. The whole point is that the questions are somewhere between eclectic, banal and downright bizarre, so that you can answer completely truthfully without actually giving much away. Just put down the first three answers that come to mind if you can’t work out the “most appropriate” three.
Objects Within One Metre Of You
1. my camera
2. all the CDs by Irish artists (I keep them separate. Sad.)
3. Weiman Natural Lemon Oil (because I polished one end table and the computer desk today and did not bother to put it away)
First Names of People You Sat Next To At School
1. Shauna (in elementary school. She peed her pants in Grade 5. That is my strongest memory of her. That, and the fact that her brother emptied his urostomy bag across the gym floor during lunch. Obviously there were some urine issues in this family.)
2. David in Grade 8 Language Arts
3. Lisa in assorted classes throughout our high school days at Mac. I remember lots of note writing, notes that I still have to this day. She says she reads this blog every day, she occassionally comments, so I wonder what she would think if I posted a picture of her on this blog. I think I only have a couple of pictures of us, from the grad weekend. Hmmm, I think I might. It being 16 years since graduation and all.
Programmes You Won’t Watch (Note I leave in the English spelling. I love English spellings.)
1. Anything with the word "Star" in it....Star Trek, Battlestar, Starship. William loves them, I hate them.
2. America's Top Model/ Canada's Top Model.
3. National Bingo Night. It's about bingo people! BINGO! That's just too crazy. I won't play the game in real life and I definitely won't watch it. Seriously one of the prizes was a $10,000 gift card to K-Mart. K-MART! It's just tacky chasing tacky. Though the host is freaking sexy.
Favourite Trivial Pursuit Categories
1. Geography
2. History
3. Arts and Literature
Superpowers You’d Like To Have
1. Invisibility, so I always know what people are saying about me.
2. To be faster than a speeding bullet, to clean my house quickquick like.
3. Flying, so I can go somewhere good quickly, without the expense of a plane ticket.
Newspapers, Magazines or Periodicals Read Regularly
1. Scrapbooks, Etc.
2. Today's Parent (quite possibly the best parenting magazine going.)
3. People (Jen's got a new man, if you care.)
Songs You Dislike
1. If I Were Going to Cheat by Gretchen Wilson. I hate that song. If you're in love it shouldn't even be a thought in your head.
2. the Doodlebops theme song...does my head in.
3. any rap song. Hate them all.
Blog Posts of Your Own That You’d Recommend
Aw crap. I don't know.
1. If you don't think it's stressful being the youngest than you are soooo wrong. A post from Sophie.
2. Does yelling at your kids make you a bad mother? And if you happen to read that post? The letter from Taylor is part of my upcoming Fun Monday post.
3. Taylor and the Bully. It's not the first time I've threatened a bully. It was the first time I was nice about it. Zero comments on this post people. Broke my poor little heart. I thought it was a good one.
People You’d Like to Tag
1. Alissa. Because she never does memes and you just know something in it will make you laugh.
2. Joy. Because she's a freaking riot.
3. Catwoman. Because she has yet to turn down a meme challenge. And it'll make you laugh too I am sure.
15 June, 2007
Tagged and loving it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
You are making me feel guilty because I have a meme from end of May I still haven't completed. Every time I plan to finish the draft something else crops up and I post that instead, maybe tomorrow!!
I have a few memes I haven't done too. Eek.
Also? I am SO WITH YOU on National Bingo Night. WTF?
I haven't seen National Bingo Night, but I feel the same about Poker. Who can sit there and watch people play poker???
You still REMEMBER who sat next to in elementary school? Wow! I'm impressed!
Oh, you forgot - Star Wars! lol!
Great meme Emma... can't believe you remember all that! I hate the star shows as well!
I am SO glad you wrote that about National Bingo Night. I watched it and sat there shaking my head. I think they're getting pretty pathetic with these games shows now. Loved your answers. Off to do mine now and will have it up sometime this week.
National Bingo Night? Yeah that doesn't sound like great entertainment.....
I can't believe you remember kids you sat next to in elementry school. I can't remember who I sat next to in high school....
I agree with your opinion on that Gretchen Wilson song....
I would love to see some pictures of us. I thought you looked particularly good on grad day (cap and gown day)
I have to agree with the star programmes thing, thankfully Mr H isn't too into them, he'd happily watch if nothing else is on, but I can usually claim to want to watch something else :)
Well, I guess I'll have to get cracking on this later this week... Although, I don't remember anyone from elementary school, I'm afraid, what with my having moved around so much...
Man you do love your memes!!!
I'm off to read the posts you mention.
Post a Comment