Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

17 January, 2007

Because the links don't work...pictures

For CPA Mom and Beccy:


9 comments:

Paige said...

ooooh very nice.

Anonymous said...

That is some serious organizing!

Eric said...

Stylish... I like the chest thing on the top right with the lamp on it.

Beccy said...

They look great Emma.

Chastity said...

That's the kind of stuff I'll have to have if I ever want to really get my craft goodies in order. Very nice!

Scrapbooking Princess said...

I like! One day I will have a proper room to have cabinets like that for my scrapbooking stuff!

Tonya said...

very nice!

and congrats sophie on the tooth!! even if it is pointy.. lol

Anonymous said...

just saying hi! i dropped by from catwoman's site trying to find that site tracker thing. is it only for blooger?

Debbie said...

I need something like that to hold papers, too. I don't even scrapbook, but I've got plenty of cardstock, and different coloured papers all stacked together right now. My mom has this wire rack thing that she got at Costco, but they don't have it in stock right now of course.