Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

02 July, 2006

Swimming and lemonade stands

Good God, my computer is slow to upload pictures. Here's a couple from swimming on Friday night, as I said Saoirse loved the slide and went down it a dozen plus times. She's about to be caught by Taylor. Taylor's also holding her in the pool, as well as the much loved noodle.













Here's some pictures from the lemonade stand. Saoirse wasn't keen about having sunblock put on, but insisted that her doll have some. The second pic includes Allie, Ashley and Taylor. They made over $30 so did very well.


2 comments:

With Love, Fat Girl said...

$30 on a lemonade stand? Can I borrow your kids for our garage sale, I think that added injection of lemonade and cuteness could really bosst our sales!

Tonya said...

How cute can she be!!! and WOW at the $30!! Good job.. great pictures :) I love summer/water pics!!