Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

03 November, 2008

Musical Monday - I love the whole world

Wth four Mondays ahead of me, and 28 more posts to think up I asked Suburban Mum if I could borrow Musical Monday off of her. Turns out it wasn't her brilliant idea. Who knew? She was the first blogger I knew of who used it. So to me, Musical Monday will always belong to Suburban Mum.

I love this Discovery Channel commerical. Except for the part with the giant spider. I always close my eyes at the part. My kids love this too. You will often her a very loud chorus of "Boom De Ya" coming from the livingroom.


6 comments:

Beckie said...

Wow - I have never seen that before. Boom De Yada!

sallywrites said...

That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

LOL, I don't mind taking the credit though :-)

Very funny!

Frannie said...

I've never seen that--- great commercial!

I wonder if it only airs in canada?

BS said...

I have never seen it either but Love It - Boom De Yada !!

Debbie said...

I LOVE that commercial, too. Great choice!