Do you realize it is November 14 (birthday of Andrew Cox, who I had a huge crush on in junior high, he looked just like Gordie from Stand By Me!) and that I have yet to start making my Christmas cards. I better get on the ball hey? So I need to know if you would like a card from me, because I would certainly like to send you one. I send bloggers homemade cards, my family gets the Hallmark ones. Priorities and all that. So leave me a comment, send me an email (emmamcdonnellATshawDOTca or emmamcdonATgmailDOTcom) and I will add you to my list.
Now I am off to stalk Andrew Cox on facebook.
UPDATE: Do you know how many AC's there are on facebook? Over 500! Luckily, we have a mutual friend and so he popped up at the top. I messaged her to make sure it was him and it was. So I sent a message. And he returned it. And I could see his profile. And he still looks like Gordie! ACK! I totally felt like I was in in Grade 8 again. And I wished him happy birthday. I bet he think's I'm a freak.
Christmas cards 2006.
14 November, 2008
Tis the Season *EDITED*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I should hire you to make my cards ;)
Are the pictured cards from last year or this year?
You know I want one - do you still have my address?
Way to get started early, Em.
I want a card! :) I love receiving Christmas Cards.
Let me know when you need the address, or I will send it to your email.
yeaaaaa I loved last years......if you have a spare one I would marvel at your craft ability again.......
Am I still on the list? I still have the one from last year - I'm weird like that, I probably have every Christmas card I have received for the last 20 years or so!
Have I missed something? Who is Andrew Cox??
You made the cards? Those are awesome!
do you still have my info/address (i think you should have my real name by now?). i want to send you one of my cards too baby!! send me your info.
I want a card! I want a card!!
You know I love your cards. I still have your address, but let me know if you need mine! :)
Coming by from Abbilyeverafter Ornament swap to say hello. You have a beautiful family! Happy Holidays.
I'd like to exchange cards again Emma - do you still have my address? You may have to email me your address...i'm so scattered these days!
Love the cards...so much better than Hallmark. I need to get busy and make mine. Thanks for the reminder.
Your cards there are gorgeous...I've not got anywhere with mine this year :-( Maybe next year!
Post a Comment