Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

22 February, 2007

The continuation of the who's who

13. I was thinking of Whimsical Chaos but really I could have done a page on people who used to visit but never or very rarely do anymore. Am I that boring I ask of Silly Hily, Stacy, Susan in VA? Oh yea, I'm totally calling you out. Though I did read that Susan is taking a break. Anyways, I guess it shouldn't matter that they aren't visiting, I still enjoy their blogs. All fantastic and funny writers.
14. Paul at The Life and Times of an Irish Emigrant. It's been awhile since he posted, the holiday to Ireland may have turned into a move back perhaps? Anyway, I'm dying to see if I am right.
15. Julius Geezer. Another Irish blogger. The link was an unexpected surprise. This totally could have been red mum too. That took a year and a half!
16. Julie at Dribble and Drool. And all the others of you who work and take care of kids. I specifically mentioned Julie because when I first started reading her she was just looking into daycares. Yikes. I don't know how any of you do it actually. You think I'm a mess now? Wait until I go back to work in 4 months. 4 months! I'm dreading it.
17. My4kids. This also fits emmakirst. I still think people with 4 children are kind of crazy, but I wouldn't give any of mine up.
18. Another twofer. Debbie at A Step at a Time and Susan in Va. I so could not homeschool my kids, I'd be long gone in the mad house by now.
19. I found this one on babyblogarama. They had quads and while I can understand the need for additional finances, I can not understand why you would put it your blog, even if it is mostly friends and family that read it.
20. Alissa at A Kid Called Emma. She is also number 36 on the other list (2 children close in age to mine, hope she doesn't quit blogging.) She makes me laugh, I am envious of how advanced her daughter seems in comparison to Saoirse.
21. Mark at From Cork To Toronto. Yea, he's way too smart for me. But I admire anyone who will move to this country for love.
22. Joe at Assorted Nonsense and Olivia and Avery. Cute, cute kids. Though I've only seen one picture of Joe's girls.
23. My Left Wing Girlfriend. This is a blog from around here, they had twins and one of them is disabled.

Sophie awake for final feeding. Will finish this eventually.

8 comments:

alissa said...

HEY! You didn't link to me!!! (And while you may get a shitload more comments than I EVER have, say for when my mom & sister do, but Stacy has graced my site! Tee Hee... felt like a visit from blog royalty!)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're putting up the answers, but now I'm going to waste even more time reading blogs!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I think it's cool that your doing a Who's Who, that way I can visit more blogs!

Cuz why should I work while I'm at work?

JG said...

Emma,
Thank you for the link too. I've been dropping by for ages but hadn't updated my links.

I just know I'm gonna spend the next hour reading all these blogs!:)

Sandra said...

I can confirm that #14 is not hard on the eyes. He is also rather tall, which is good.

Debbie said...

Kinda funny that I read your comment today about homeschooling. I just wrote a post about my sucky day as it relates to homeschooling. It ain't a bed of roses I can assure you.

Julie said...

Just back from vacation and catching up onmy blog reading! Thanks for the mention. Enjoy the next 4 months! : )

Stacey said...

AAAAHHHHH! I'm HERE! *blushing* I feel so bad...you (and about a million others) are all lit up on my bloglines, and I just haven't made it over to catch up! Procrastination at it's best...don't give up on me yet!