Tom Cruise has had his baby.
I mean, Katie Holmes has given birth to Tom Cruise's baby.
Suri. Which is not a terrible name. By far, it is not the worst celebrity baby name out there. There's some kid somewhere named after a piece of fruit.
Suri, however, makes me think of Surrey, B.C. or Surrey in England. A perfectly nice name but ruined by the fact that it is a place. And in the case of the one in B.C., not a particularly pretty place. It's like Devon. Devon's not a bad name at all, but there's a town right outside Edmonton called Devon, plus there's a Devon in England.
Here, did the people who settled this bloody country not have the ability to come up with an original name? Excluding Buffalo-Head-Smashed-In-Jump or whatever that place is called, of course.
Just looked it up on the World Heritage site and it is called Head-Smashed-In-Buffalo Jump. I may not know it's name, but I knew it was a World Heritage site. I'm not just a pretty face you know.
So back to wee Suri. We all know that's Tom's baby,not Katie's; after all, when was the last time you saw a picture of Nicole Kidman with Isabella and Connor? Well before Thanksgiving was the last time I saw one.
I wonder if she made noise during the silent birth. Although I did see him on Primetime Live saying that the mother can make all the noise she wants, it is people around her who have to be quiet. Which, oddly enough, I don't totally disagree with. However, that is not what John Travolta and Kelly Preston said. They said everyone was to be quiet. One of these couples really must brush up on their scientology lessons.
Somehow, though, I think those signs being taken into Tom's house were facing Katie during the birth, not the doctor or anyone else.
I give it another 6 months.
19 April, 2006
It makes me think of a place to tell you the truth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you should do a search for the US .. every state has a Springfield. As to Kate and Tom .. who would get the kid?
By the way congrats .. how many more weeks
Yah, i thought of the exact same thing, surrey bc. hehe. I wonder how silent things were in the delivery room, i would loved to have been a fly on the wall.
Yah, i thought of the exact same thing, surrey bc. hehe. I wonder how silent things were in the delivery room, i would loved to have been a fly on the wall.
Just lurking around your blog and wanted to post a hello and as far as Tom and the little girl.. i give them 3 months..lol
Post a Comment