Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

24 April, 2006

I'm an auntie!

Well,not really. I'm actually a second cousin but since the chances of my brother having children of his own that we know about is almost nil I'm taking what I can get.

My cousin Marcus and his girlfriend Sophie had a baby boy today, at 3.25 GMT. He is called Jacob Thomas Raoul. The Thomas is after my brother. For some reason, he is very well liked in the family. Raoul is Spanish for Ralph, who is the grandfather. There's not many who would call a child Ralph these days, but Raoul is not half bad.

Jacob has an older brother, Isaac, who was two in October and who was not at all pleased about the impending arrival. Apparently he did quite well though.

This is my Aunt Jacki's fourth grandson in 3 years, not a girl in the bunch. My mother got all the girls apparently.

I will meet all four in 2007, when they come to Canada to celebrate Jacki and Ralph's retirement. Nelson will never be the same after our lot is done with it.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Congratulations on being sort of an aunt Emma :) lol Its always good to just take what you can get.. My brother having kids?? that about as unlikely as yours..lol