Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

26 June, 2008

Yes, my friends, it is yet another meme...

...and it's not like I have nothing to post about...there was the awards night fiasco where they forgot to call up Taylor to receive her honours award...there's the Catholic Archdiocese telling people not to go see Bodyworlds and telling parents that they shouldn't give their daughters the HPV immunizations...none of the church's business what I and my daughter decide to do for her health...believe me if we decide to go ahead with this shot (after much research) it will not be a free pass for her to have sex at the age of 14.

But I don't feel like writing about any of that, so from the lovely CPA Mom I enlighten you with the

ME from A to Z. That would be zed, not zee.

A is for age: 34

B is for beer of choice: Oh, beer. Yuck. Not only does it taste and smell absolutely disgusting but it tends to make me throw up. When I was 17 I threw up at a table in a bar in front of the guy I totally had a thing for. Needless to say, he and I? Nothing.

C is for career right now: Career? What's that? Am seriously considering going back to school for Social Work though.

D is for your dog’s name: No puppy currently; but as a child had two dogs, Toby and Brittany.

E is for essential item you use everyday: Toothpaste.

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Remember when there used to be only repeats in the summer? I am loving Swingtown, Last Comic Standing and the Mole. I think I may even watch Canadian Idol this year.

G is for favorite game: TV Scene It. Obviously I watch way too much TV so I totally rock at the game. And I am super competitive too.

H is for Home town: Birmingham, England. I know I should say Edmonton, I know I should.

I is for instruments you play: Do sex toys count? No? None then. No talent in these fingers.

J is for favorite juice: strawberry banana. Though I would choose clamato juice with a little vodka over plain old juice.

K is for whose butt you’d like to kick: Oh, let's not talk about it.

L is for last place you ate out at: Opa! (a Greek fast food place at the mall) For a proper sit down restaurant it would have been Red Robin. A disaster with Sophie and her father duking it out.

M is for marriage: Married but not to William. I know. Scandalous.

N is for your full name: Emma Jayne McD.... ...it's on this page somewhere.

O is for overnight hospital stays: A D&C at 17, baby at 21 and 22, baby at 30 and 32

P is for people you were with yesterday: Hmmm...Wednesday...what did I do? Hung out with the girls...Liam was at camp...William when he came home from work...awards fiasco at school, which I went to with Taylor and my friend Michelle and her son Connor...drinks at Second Cup with them afterwards.

Q is for quote: "Youth fades; love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; a mother's secret hope outlives them all." -Oliver Wendell Holmes
"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to change the world."- Anne Frank.

R is for Biggest Regret: Well, as you may know I like to say I have no regrets because every possible regret is a lesson learned. However, I wish I had gone to university or college.

S is for status: Mother.

T is for time you woke up today: 6.45 the first time and since I hadn't gone to bed until 4 I made the girls watch TV in my room and we all fell back asleep. Got up at 9 to wake Taylor up to go to school where they walked over to the church for theit year end celebration.

V is for vegetable that you love: Eggplant, cucumber, red pepper, scallions, zucchini

W is for worst habit: biting nails.

X is for x-rays you’ve had: one I think. Chipped elbow at the age of 10.

Y is for food you ate today: hamburger at the pool party today, just had a rice krispie square, so much for not eating after 8.

Z is for Zodiac sign: Saggitarius. The best sign ever. Did you know we are prone to sciatica? And that our day of the week is Thursday, a day on which my 3 youngest children were born? And that we don't like cleaning? Glad I can blame it on something.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious what the Catholic Church's opposition to Bodyworlds is? The nudity?

I actually saw a 20/20 story a few months ago that talked about how the bodies used in the Bodyworlds display are more than likely victims of human trafficing, since they all come from China and many can't be traced back to a hospital, etc. like they are supposed to be. That was a VERY sobering article.

Sweetie Pie and I went to see it last summer in New York City, and found it fascinating, but now, knowing what I know, I would never go.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Very enlightening I must say! What is your alcoholic beverage of choice then? And, I love Red Robins -- so wish they had them down here!

Frannie said...

great meme!

That Chick Over There said...

Strawberry juice? Eh?

Anonymous said...

Love your quotes!!!

Also saw the episode of 20/20 which Catwoman mentioned... so very gross.