When I ask you a question, it is your job to answer it. You are the Unit Clerk, it is your responsibility to know where the reqs are. YOU are meant to place them on the desk so that I can pick the patient up. It is not MY job to search another 3 desks looking for one piece of paper. When I ask you about a certain req you DO NOT need to yell at me. I am not a moron and I most certainly am not a piece of shit that you have stepped on. Please do not treat me as such.
When I come back to you and say "I am sorry, but that req is not over at the nursing desk" please do not scream at me and tell me that it is. Guess what? I'm not blind. I can see. And I looked through every piece of paper on that desk and it was not there. IT WAS NOT THERE. And guess what? That is your fault. You were supposed to have that req there so that patient could go off to CT.
And guess what else? Guess. Just guess. Because you are going to love me for my thoroughness. Today I asked all about you. Talked to some people in the radiology department and talked to the service attendants in ER. And guess what I found out? I found out that you are not just a bitch to me (seriously, in 4 years of working with you I don't think I have seen you smile once. Never, in 4 years, have you spoken to me politely) but that you are a bitch to everyone. And guess what else I found out? Your boss' name.
And guess who's getting a letter from me this week? That's right. Your boss. And my boss. You have gotten away with being a bitch for far too long. I know that this may not change things, but knowing that there is a letter of complaint on your file? Will make me smile everytime I see your haggy self.
And the next time you are a bitch to me? I will walk away. And you will be the one who can explain why patients are not being picked up.
Have a lovely day you cow.
28 October, 2007
Dear bitch in the ER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
hehe You are a real sweetie!!
I hope that bitch slams her toes in her car door. She certainly deserves it.
Did you have a bad day at work? Please I don't want to get on your bad side! :)
Hope she gets what she deserves! Good for you Emma!
Hopefully this will lead her to leave, maybe??
Sorry your shift sucked! Just please (and this is the voice of experience) make sure that you send her boss the letter you intend to and NOT a copy of this one! Yep, been there, done that.
good for you for standing up and fighting back!!!
You go, girl! I don't understand those really miserable people who treat everyone like shit. I've encountered a few in previous work lives, I must say.
Good for you for standing up to her. Maybe if more people complained, either she'd change her attitude or just leave!
Good for you!
Applause...:)
Can you come to my house and beat up that chick across the street that removed me as her Facebook friend?
You go girl! Let us know what happens with the complaint.
Sounds like someone my sister works with! There must be a bitch in every ER!!! I hope she gets an attitude adjustment.
I'm HIGH FIVIN you from here!! And what the heck. I'm LOW FIVIN you too because you held it together so well! Unlike me who would have been writing this from jail if someone yelled at me like that.
Don't eff with Emma, bitch! I'll come & lay into you.
You go girl! Get that bitch!
Ha, that will teach her to mess with the wrong person.
Why do some people think being bitchy ALL of the time is OK?
Oh cod how do I love thee? You rock my world.
Good for you! Tell on that bitch! : )
Good idea to check things out, then write letters to your boss and hers. It may not do anything immediately, but a paper trail is a good thing. She will get hers.
i really need to take lessons from you!!
Post a Comment