I missed the great opportunity to post every day for 30 days last November so I am going to sacrifice any attempts at maintaining a clean house and go for it this year. Jeesh. The things I do for you people.
Oh fer fecks sakes it won't let me put the badge on. You'll just have to imagine it or visit the nablopomo site.
I was really hoping to have to say very little about this, the badge said it all. Go, go now and see the site. And then join. Because if I have to think up a post every day for 30 days then so should you. Maybe I'll just ask Blue Momma to send me some of hers. There's a girl who can pop off a few posts a day, and they are all good.
And....for all you lurkers out there...on Wednesday you have to comment. YOU HAVE TO. Because I have a button that says so. And I know you are out there. I know you are. This totally includes bloggers who used to comment all the time but rarely do anymore. You so know how you are. And I know too, because I am one of them. I admit to being an awful commentor lately, it's all I can do to read blogs anymore. But on Wednesday, I'm going to be out in full force and go through my entire blogroll. Somehow I will fit in Liam's orthodontist appointment. But there will be no housecleaning I am sure. Again, the things I do for you people.
01 October, 2007
30 posts for 30 days...what are the chances?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
Hey the delurk button coordinates so nicely with your colours.
Hi Emma,
well I had to obey the button and delurk.
Good luck with your 30 posts in 30 days!
Alix
hmmm, was supposed to do a bit of travelling in November, so, not sure if I can blog every day...what a pity! :-(
Btw, email me your password...? Pretty please...?
30 posts in 30 days, good luck with that! I admit I've been lurking lately, I barely have time just to read, too, never mind commenting!
Hey. I still comment, everyday, too. I'm so happy! Two Emma posts in 2 days! Does this mean the switchover is put aside during your 30 days?
I like and signed up too. :)
WOW you are brave...I don't think I could do it! Good luck!!
Thanks for joining in the Great Delurk! I'm in NaBloPoMo, as well. Good luck.
I couldn't get the NoBloPoMo badge to work on Wordpress - jerks. I think I should follow Joy's lead and take some time off in preperation for posting every day for a month.
Geez, you get a personal thank you from schmutzie for posting about the MoFo Delurk - wow.
Oh I'm totally doing the delurking thing on my blog! I don't understand how I get more than 70 visitors per day and only 10 comments!
Are my 10 peeps just visting 7 times a day each???
I did it last year, I guess I have to do it this year as well....
Hilarious! I will have to post this on my blog so everybody comments everywhere!
Oh yes, I should be doing this. It's on my 101 in 1001 ... My home too will suffer.
You can do it! You can do it!
Also? I don't understand the non-commenting thing. There are people who have me linked on their blogs and have NEVER commented. I'm like, "What the damn hell?" I mean, I don't bite!
I'm looking forward to the comment love on Wednesday. I'll try weally weally hard to have a new post up just for wittle ol' you, Emma. Sorry in advance if it's sucky though. Too many paint fumes or something. Yeah, that's my story.
Thanks for the compliment, but my blog has just been one meme after another here lately. Though I do manage to get something most everyday, well except for last Saturday, I don't know how good it is!
I'll be joining the mofo thing - because I couldn't pass on the chance to keep saying mofo - and the other 30 day thing.
Though if I get a job quickly they may be one word posts...
looking forward to 30 days worth of posts!!
I haven't looked into the one for every day thing, but it seems a lot are doing it. I am not sure if I can manage it though. I suppose I could give up all else. I did practice this weekend though, and did a post for Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and I have a Thursday one started. I just don't know if I could keep up the pace. I will see how October goes, then maybe consider it.
I am not sure about the lurkers either. You get more comments than I do, but you probably have 10 times more lurkers. It is probably like anything else, there is an 80-20 rule. Eighty percent just lurk, and 20 percent actually comment. I think I am usually in that 20 percent in everything which is why my house is so disorganized.
I tend to post most days but my blog roll is getting longer and longer so I'm probably lurking more and commenting less than I used to, especially on the new blogs. Good luck for your 30
I might sing up for the Novemeber thing, and I'll be sure to comment on Wednesday...that is if I remember to come on the computer that day! I've been terrible about that lately!
I signed up for the NoBloPoMo thing today! I will give it a try which shouldn't be to hard since November is Joshua, Kenzie and Kelly's birthdays. Not to forget my mother, neice, nephew. Oh and Thanksgiving. Most of those things should help cover most of it!
Post a Comment