Lukas won Rockstar Supernova last night, the second Canadian to win in the show's two seasons. What's with that? I was going for him, purely because he was Canadian but I didn't like him enough to actually get off my lazy arse and vote for him. I voted for J.D. Fortune many times. I also would not go see Supernova in concert, like I did for INXS.
And here is why. Lukas is no hottie. And I am purely of the belief that one should only attend a concert if there are good looking people involved. I am certainly from the video age. And Lukas is not even remotely cute with all that crap on his face. What was with the glitter lip gloss last night? It made me cringe.
I thought it was between Toby (hot and a good singer) and Lucas (not hot, great singer) so was disappointed to see that bitchy Dilana in the final two. And I knew who won before I watched it thanks to my friend Michelle with whom I had this conversation at Meet the Teacher last night.
M: I know who who Rockstar!
E: Were you watching Newfoundland T.V.? Tell me who won!"
E: No, don't!! Just tell me if it was a girl or boy.
M: Did you want her to win?
E: No I can't stand her.
M: She doesn't win.
E: Was she the first to go?
M: No it was Magni and then Toby.
E: Ummmm, Michelle, you just told me who won.
And, sadly, knowing does make the show slightly less exciting.
14 September, 2006
There must be something in Canadian water
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He looks about 12, which is another reason not to like him. Not because he's young, but because it'd feel kinda creepy.
I only watched here & there, and only ever saw the singing parts, not the personalities at the house. Based on that, I really wanted Dilana to win. I think her voice was incredible. After that, Toby. Lukas, sure.. but solely based on the Toronto angle. I mean, that's just cool. But I agree with you 100% - he's simply not hot. And he looks really short to boot. The lipgloss, eye makeup, nail-polish, and spiked accessories... c'mon. (I, too, was fixated on his damn lips last night.)
I was wanting that sexy Toby to win, but was happy with Lukas only for the Canadian aspect. I would never purchase their music, and yah he definately owns more makeup than i do!
Post a Comment