Because Eric over at Terminal Dysfunction has threatened me with eternal bad luck if I don't do this, I am going to do it. I'm pretty sure I already suffer from eternal bad luck, but no use in making it eternal even worse luck. So here goes....
........no English or Scottish pavillions though, so no Rowntrees Fruit Pastilles or Gums.
That is the fifth sentence from my 23rd post, which was entitled Heritage Days and if I had computer abilities I could link you right to it. But I don't. Heritage Days is a big festival here with over 50 countries represented but NOT England or Scotland who had a bit of a tiff with the H.D people. Therefore I suffered without my fruit pastilles and gums. But I got a few packages a week later when Taylor came home from England and some more a couple of weeks ago when Christine sent some from Scotland. They are all gone now. Shame. I could buy them at the British shop, but am too cheap to pay $1 a roll.
So what does that sentence tell you about me? Well, it tells you I love Rowntrees Fruit Gums and Pastilles. And that's really all it says. Read deeper if you must.
Here's the rules for the people I now have to tag.
Delve into your blog archive.
Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
Tag five people to do the same.
I'll tag...let's see...Frank over at The Land of Ireland, UI (who doesn't seem to visit these days, sigh), Emma at Welcome to Melancholy, Bliss Disclosed and 42 Year Old Loser. There we go then.
28 September, 2005
Some meme thingermajinger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
needs to grow up.but on a brighter note go reds. i was talking about wayne rooney and whats that say about me im into football a little to much.go liverpool on a villa site as well.after all you did get barros.so am i obessed with liverpool nah
You know I visit!
Done ...
Me to done. Lots of kicking going on among us forty-somethings. Maybe we're just trying to make some room for ourselves between the boomers and the xers.
You are now free of possible eternal bad luck. Congratulations!
"Rowntrees Fruit Pastilles or Gums"...
I have no idea what those are, but they sound delicious.
On another note, since you mentioned you had limited computer abilities, I ask you: Are your links intentionally supposed to be between the posts and the sidebar? They appear that way on my browser, and if you would like, I would be happy to attempt to fix them for you, unless you want them there. ^_^
They are delicious. I suggest running to your nearest British shop and buying some.
I think they are meant to be on the sidebar and appear that way to me. It's all Greek to me, really.
Post a Comment