Only 4 more days until I return to work. Sad days, indeed. I have a new job. And my old one, as well as my other old one. I thought I had been fired from that one, but it was just a file mix up and I am free to book shifts as soon as I want. I'd rather not but I may be forced to work the odd night shift if I do not get enough shifts at the other two jobs. My ass wiping days may not be over, after all. Though I do actually enjoy the patients themselves, if not their bodily functions, so I suppose it will not be too bad. I have really loved being on mat leave, it is a shame to return to work and lose the small fortune I was earning just by staying at home with a baby and going shopping.
07 September, 2005
Heigh ho heigh ho it's off to work I go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment