Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

06 July, 2005

Emma, builder of all things easy

Tonight I put together a funky wee drawer unit thingaminjinger for my scrapbooking and stamping stuff. That would be the scrapbooking and stamping stuff I spend hundreds of dollars on to look pretty in the new thingaminjinger, oh, and I occassionally make a page or 2 or a card or something. But hardly ever. But at least it looks pretty in this funky thing with the colourful drawers. And it meant I could even clean off my desk and move the computer around because it was all squished together because of all the S&S stuff. But don't look at the chesterfield because it is covered in binders and folders and crap that doesn't belong to the aforementioned S&S. I will eventually find a place for it. Perhaps I will put together a bookshelf (I have managed this brave feat before) but just a 3 shelf one, 5 is still too lofty an ideal for me. I don't know why we think we need men when we can build bookcases and stuff on our own. I suppose there is some stuff they come in very handy for, you know, the good stuff. Must go watch Jon Stewart, it's a repeat but it'll still be a depends moment.

No comments: