Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

06 January, 2009

I'm so fickle, oh so fickle.

So it seems I have a few people worried that something horrid has happened which has caused me to go private. Let me reassure you that nothing has happened. In fact, things are pretty good. Minus the fact that I am suffering from post Christmas lack of money. But that's a common Emma ailment, since I also suffer from spenditallnowitis.

No, the sad reality is that it seems that all the happening bloggers on facebook belong to Blog Networks. And I want to join too. I want a list of blogs I read in my sidebar. But...I do not want my family and friends reading this blog. So I thought I would create a family friendly blog. I was just going to go to Wordpress and have the option of password protected posts, but then I thought "Do I really want IRL people emailing me for the password or my mother saying 'What is going on!?' " Yeah. Not so much. So I am going to keep this blog and make it private and then have an open blog that goes on facebook.

I'll probably use this blog more, because there is a lot of stuff going on that I am not quite ready to share with the IRLers. Like William finding his 25 year old daughter on facebook. That was a bit of a shocker. Along with his newfound determination to go back to Australia. I'll save that story for when this blog is offically private. I'm going to leave it open for a week or so, you know for those stragglers who don't get here that often. I think you need a gmail address for an invite to a private blogspot blog. I have that for some of you, not for others.

17 comments:

A Spot of T said...

I have my blog on my facebook page but I just block the people I don't want knowing I have a blog. If someone writes something about blogging on my wall? I delete it after reading it. So far so good.

And finding a 25 year old daughter?? Holy crap!!!

Betsy Mae said...

omg.

as far as i know anyone with an email address can get an invitation to a private blogspot blog if the author of the blog invites them....pls don't forget moi!

ps - what do you think of the sale-a-bration promo and the new hostess sets etc?

Anonymous said...

Do you need my email address? It's not gmail, but according to Ms. Porter that shouldn't matter.

But if I need to get a gmail account... let me know!

Anonymous said...

That'll teach me to lurk around and not comment - when folks like you that I've been reading go private it backfires.

Kaytabug said...

I think any email addy will work, if not let me know and I'll get a gmail. I'm not ready for peeps in real life to read my blog either, hence why I try to keep them totally separate.

Chastity said...

Let me know if you don't have my gmail address...I don't want to be left out.

Bethany said...

You have mine right?

Anglophile Football Fanatic said...

I defriended anyone who shouldn't know about my blog.

ChrisB said...

Not sure whether you will want to include me in your private invites. I have your email address so I guess you have mine!

That Chick Over There said...

You have my gmail address, right?

Anonymous said...

I've love to keep up with you once you go private. tsninns at yahoo dot com

Portlairge said...

Here's mine again :-)

ChrisB said...

Thanks :)

CPA Mom said...

Thanks for the invite Emma. I'll make sure you get one of mine.

xoxo

p.s. Did he know of the daughter's existence? Does she live in Australia?

Frannie said...

you have a lot to catch us up on these days!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Ok, so you're private now. Dish some dirt!

Anonymous said...

Hello Emma! So did you move or am I still to come to this blog??