Saoirse (2 months away from age 4): I don't like penises.
Me (good mother that I am): Oh, I bet one day you will.
Saoirse: You mean when I'm bigger?
Me: Yep, when you are bigger. Much bigger.
God forbid when she realizes what you do with those penises.
03 September, 2008
An early conversation about boy parts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
WOW. Umm. My son doesn't even know that word!
Oye. Just oye.
Oh my goodness! She's learning early, lol.
That's hilarious. Sometimes what comes along with it is more trouble than it's worth though! haha
LMAO! That is hysterical!!!
Whoa Nellie!! (Although that's not as bad as Emma's friend Briar, who at 3 years old, knows EXACTLY how babies are made!)
Whoa Nellie!! (Although that's not as bad as Emma's friend Briar, who at 3 years old, knows EXACTLY how babies are made!)
Brought a smile to my face. I'm glad she knows the proper term, and that at 4 she doesn't like them.
OMG, way too funny!
Very funny. You must hope she is much older and wiser before she knows what they are for. Kids have a way saying things.
You naughty girl. :)
I didn't even know what one was until I was 11 and my mom told me about them! I was an only child.
LOL, smart girl!
How funny! I would have totally choked and not known what to say.
Honestly I probably would have said the same thing or something similar to it. My kids have always used the proper term also.
I left you an award on my blog.
Yea, I am pretty sure my 5 year old doesn't know that word.
i have the male version of your daughter!!! they would have some crazy conversations!!
Hello,
I'm the webmaster of http://www.pearl-necklace-jewelry.com
I wanted to know if by any chance you would be interested in doing an unbiased review of our site http://www.pearl-necklace-jewelry.com on your blog
If you agree you can choose between receiving a product sample or receiving a payment.
If you choose the product sample instead of the payment the sample is yours to keep and you don't need to send it back.
The product sample that you can get is pearl earrings and you can see it there: http://www.pearl-necklace-jewelry.com/pearl_earrings.htm
Please let me know if you are interested.
Thank you
A.P
ap112233@gmail.com
Girl Child once told me she didn't like Boy Child's "tail". Because, and I quote,
"It's too white!"
Okay then!
Oh boy!
My niece wanted to be able to stand up and make bubbles when she peed, like her cousin! Kids are too funny.
Post a Comment