Did you know that today was International Ask a Question Day? No, neither did I. But it is. And so I thought, in this spirit of this international day, that you, my quickly dwindling readership, could ask ANYTHING you want to ask and I will answer* it.
*Within reason of course. On the blog, that is. I'll answer anything via email.
14 March, 2008
International Ask a Question Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Tell us one choice you've made that you regret and one choice you wish had turned out differently
Did you send me the xmas ornament?
hehe!
When people ask about questions my mind immediately becomes blank and all I can think is, "boxers or briefs"?
:)
I guess I could ask, was it you who just recently started doing book reviews? If not, do you know who it was?
I know the answer to Lisa Marie's question; it is yes it is you. Oh, I am suppose to be asking a question, not answering them. Hmmm...yep, I am a blank too. I think I will have to write down a bunch of questions I want to ask people just for times when they ask me to ask a question.
Do you think you and William will ever relocate to Australia??
I like Becca's question! I have been wondering how you made your blog so pretty and if it is hard to do! On a more interesting/personal level - moment/s you'll always remember?
What is your favorite comfort food (recipe please, if any)?
Ooh I love the new template!
No questions but I will think about one for you!
No questions off hand... but I will say that I don't think your readership is dwindling in the slightest!
I thought it was Steak and BJ day. But don't tell Jason.
Um...I don't know if I have a question. Oh. How come no one ever comments on my blog anymore? That's a thought.
The question everyone is dying to ask is:
Coke or Pepsi?
(hint: COKE)
;)
If a surprisingly non-selfish way, I'm (almost) glad you're sticking to what you said & not blogging as much, hopefully taking more time for yourself & your family... And, if William is like Jeff, cleaning your house.
How do you pronounce Saoirse's name?? Always wondered....
Do you want more kids?
When are you coming to Dallas?
Are you still in love with James Blunt?
How is the health of Taylor and Liam's dad? You haven't blogged about him for a while so I've been wondering.
Do you think all those made-up awards are killing the fun of blogging?
I can't think of anything, because I usually feel like if people want to tell something they do.
Sorry, boring!
Readership boosted by 1, by way of emorc
What is your favourite ingredient to add to soda bread?
Post a Comment