I'm going away in 2 days. The purpose of this weekend away is to actually do something. Scrapbook pages, cards. Something.
Now, I think you guys know me. What do you think I will do? Nothing probably. So I am asking a favour of all you lovely bloggers. Request that I make you cards.
Because if you don't I won't do anything. I sort of like the pressure of having to do stuff. My to do list? Done. At the last minute, but done.
So ask me to make you a half dozen cards. Thank you, Christmas, birthday...whatever. No new baby though, I lent out that stamp. I'm not the greatest card maker in the world, but they occassionally pass muster. So send me an email...emmamcdonnell@shaw.ca...should I have just done that?...and I'll make some cards and send them your way.
But let me know soon, because I'm packing my crap crafty stuff into the van on Wednesday night.
10 April, 2007
Asking bloggy favours
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Well, now that you've told us what you're doing, you'll have to show us what you accomplished! How about a birthday card, thank you card, keep in touch with a friend card, get well card, and sympathy card?
ooh I want cards. I don't have anything I can't think of though but I love handmade cards!
Oh, I wanna come! I haven't been able to scrapbook for almost 2 years (although I keep buying the stuff) and I miss it! Ok...make me a birthday card or two, if you don't mind.
Cool!! I'd love to receive some cards!! Thank You's would be great, General Holiday/New Years, whatever... hell, I'd even accept a mixed bag!
I'm totally curious to see what all this scrapbooking shit is all about - and also to see how you possibly spend so much money on it!!!
Eeeee.... so excited!!!
Oh... and how do you do that cool thing where you strike a line through the word you wanted to say, but then follow it with what is more acceptable to say?
I am totally willing to make you guys cards, but I need to send them somewhere!
That's a lovely idea of yours...I'd suggest something but I've got so much crafting stuff stiting around here unused at the moment that Mr H would have a fit that I'd got someone else to make me one.
Hope you have a successful crafting weekend.
I want to know how you do that striking thing too Alissa.
What a cool idea :o))
I'll take 6 of whatever you want to make.
Anniversary...birthday..
"How the hell are you?" cards.
Whatever...
I'd e-mail to request some cards but what is your e-mail? Is that it? What you wrote in the post? I was confused cause it said ca....
Anyways, if you are not already totally in over your head, I would love 6 cards of any occassion. Maybe just like "hey...how ya doin?"
Emily, .ca means it's a Canadian address. Each country has their own, so France would be .fr, etc.
Have a great time - sounds like fun! I just emailed you. Thanks!
Awesome idea Emma! I will email you my address, cuz I would love some handmade cards!
I enjoy handmade cards, but truly it looks like you've got plenty of requests already. I'd love to see photos of them, though. :)
Also, I have given you a Thinking Blog Award. Check out my blog to get it and (if you want) nominate five of your own to pass the award onto.
That's a lovely idea but you have so many requests already I won't add myself to the list. Have fun
Debbie and chrisb...I'm more than happy to add you to the list.
for some reason, I wasn't getting any new updates on your blog- so I'm late. but please make me a card! I would love to have an Emma original!
Post a Comment