It is 12.40 am on August 7. The baby is offically late.
Damn it.
You know it's time to go to bed when crazy religious couples are on T.V.
Hurry up baby. Otherwise I am going to name you Slowpoke.
Try living that one down.
07 August, 2006
August 7th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hurry up baby!!! :) You are ALMOST there. Like you don't know that already!
Hurry up babe! your mummy is going to go crazy soon!
Come on baby.. just come already!!
You know if you have sex it may speed things up!! I know that's probably the last thing on your mind, but when Ethan was late I gave into my husband and he arrived 7 hours later. - Just a thought. Good luck!
Still no baby?
Here's the word verification I got for the baby: ctoyrb lol
Baby! Come out.
Here's to hoping that you are at the hospital. I've got my fingers crossed.
Btw, yes, that was a Dora cakepan that my mom used. I'll pass your useful info onto her. HA!
I hope it's soon!!!! Hurry up baby!
Do sit-ups.
That will force her out. ^_^
Post a Comment