This totally requires blogger particpation. I'll even go first....
I could really use a new.... pair of jeans. Or two or three. All the ones I have are either too loose or too tight. There's no happy medium with me.
The strangest thing about my family is.... that we are not very close. William finds that very strange for a Northern Ireland family. Obviously, I am talking about my dad's side here, as my mum's side are all in England. My aunt has disowned both my dad and my uncle. Odd.
When I was a kid I thought that all adults were... crazy. See above. I'll never forget those Christmas dinners that always ended in someone getting very drunk (my dad) and how about the New Years Eve my mum tried to stab my dad. Ah, childhood memories.
I'd love to be.... content.
The most beautiful sound in the world is... a baby's laugh.
My favourite board game is... Taboo. I am AMAZING at it. Especially celebrity taboo.
I'm not embarassed to admit that my CD collection has... every Corey Hart album, plus his greatest hits.
There we go...easy as pie. You have no excuses. Finish those sentences.
10 November, 2005
Finish my sentences, why don't you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I could really use a new...wardrobe.
The strangest thing about my family is...they're not really into nationalism as I am.
When I was a kid I thought all adults were...arrogant. Why couldn't we speak when they were speaking?
I'd love to be...a citizen of a United Ireland.
The most beautiful sound in the world is...when people laugh at your jokes.
My favourite board game is...monopoly. I can pretend to be clever with money.
I'm not embarassed to admit my CD collection has...lots of songs by The Beatles.
1/strangest thing about my family they still talk
2/when i was a kid i thought all adults were violent
3/i'd love to be vindicated
4the most beutiful sound in the world is daddy from your kids
5/my favourite board game was mouse trap
6/im not embarresed that my cd collection has simon and garfunkel in central park
I could really use a new... MiniDV camcorder
The strangest thing about my family is... that I can't find anything strange about them. I mean, it's an average family :-)
When I was a kid I thought that all adults were... old.
I'd love to be... rich so that I could make big donations to charities
The most beautiful sound in the world is... a cat's purr ;-)
My favourite board game is... backgammon, because it's the only I can play...
I'm not embarassed to admit that my CD collection has... no Pink Floyd's CD's
I could really use a new...job.
The strangest thing about my family is...they can't figure out whether they're atheists or jews
When I was a kid I thought all adults were...psychic
I'd love to be...in a tribe or perhaps an interesting salon or club of some kind
The most beautiful sound in the world is...Rain. Or maybe a mockingbird in the wee hours of the morning.
My favourite board game is...Chess.
I'm not embarassed to admit my CD collection has...Country and Bluegrass.
Post a Comment